Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{Bling}

Every wedding has it and it's one of my FAVORITE things to photograph on the big day!

It's an opportunity to really showcase the couple and their relationship, without even having then in the picture! I get to use all of those details you put into your wedding day to make it special and create unique and personalized images of your BLING!

Super fun "traditional" cake topper, with an untraditional twist....{This was shot on top of a piano at the Eagle's Nest Restaurant in downtown Indianapolis....can you see the city lights in the background?}

001

Place card holders from Ashley & Noel's summer wedding...

002

Simple & Elegant details...

003

Personal wedding vows...



Jones Soda bottle top...{Engagement image from Stephanie & Trapper's E-Session on the front!}



I love the following image....Masculine nature of the groom's hand holding the bride's delicate rings...



Creative placement from Michelle & Jared's Engagement Session...



A special request from the bride to use their newspaper announcement for a ring shot...



Fall E-Session details at the Brown County State Park...



They had their first date at Starbucks...



As you can see from the above images, there are so many exciting weddings to share! I was really inspired by stumbling upon a website featuring some outstanding and "untraditional" ring shots....I love it! Make sure to read the "About" section....I couldn't have said it better myself....and I have been in that exact situation {MANY} times ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I love the different ring shots! I have to say the elephant one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you incorporated the rings into items meaningful to the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Such cool photos. I love these.
    Also-- super inspiring that you are making can goods donations to lighthouse mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all the wedding shots you take, I think that the ring photos are always my favorite. You are awesometown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first ring shot is definitely my favorita.... ;D
    Teasing is mean... but I'll allow it! hehe

    ReplyDelete