Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Engagement Session | Melissa & Justin

Melissa and Justin are planning a 'green' wedding! I'm was so happy to hear the details of their wedding day, and thought it only appropriate to incorporate a tree~



They have opted to create invitations using recycled materials for their invitations and cutting down on paper products at the wedding...they are also negating the use of electricity in ways that they can, like using natural lighting & candles rather than plugging in 100s of yards of twinkle lights! I love it~






:) Who doesn't like a nice bum shot??



Melissa & Justin also wanted to shoot their session where they met...in High School! North Central High School to be exact~

We started in the hallways where there were TONS of 'green' accents to mix in the session :)









There was also a super HUGE wall outside that we had some fun with~

This one is my fave...





Another fave~ Love the look on their faces....hot!



Melissa & Justin, I'm really excited to see all that you do at the wedding to "Go Green"...I'm glad I could bring some creativity to the table and incorporate some things that are important to you two! I can't wait to shoot the wedding~

3 comments:

  1. I love the bum shot!!! These are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green lockers are super-cool. Very original--I don't think I've ever seen an engagement session at a high school before. Great idea, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great session! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete