Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sprout Session | Sondra & Travis (Maternity)

My sister, Sondra, was recently home with her husband Travis for a Baby shower marathon weekend! (Two showers, Back to Back in a 24 hour period....my family is crazy?!) They are currently living in Chattanooga TN, so it's quite a venture to make it home....and we had to make the most of their time here :) She is due in less than a month...I'm so excited to have another little one romping around soon...and I'm pretty sure Lincoln is excited to have a cousin~

Here are some quick shots of Sondra & Travis while they were visiting...

I think she almost fell down in this one!













Future Mama...







Fun! I will have to make a trip to Tennessee to meet the new baby~ Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha! Your sister looks like you. Love baby belly shots. :o)

    Consider yourself "blogstalked" LOL.

    ReplyDelete