Friday, May 2, 2008

Senior Portraits | Josey

I had the chance to do a one-on-one shoot with Josey about a week ago for her Senior Pictures! She is a soon-to-be graduate of West Vigo High School and a true country girl, so I went out to where she lives to capture her in her element~ Josey is one of the Holscher Sisters and I will be shooting her older sister Megan's wedding in October of this year! I just LOVE the relationship that has developed between the Holscher family and me....I feel like I'm already part of the bunch :)







We chose to shoot out on their farm, which went perfect with the awesome boots she chose to wear for the shoot!












Josey's boyfriend, Easton, also attended the photoshoot! We were able to get a few with him as well before he had to take off! (Although he wasn't too hip on getting his photo taken, he was a good sport for Josey!) They are super cute together too~













This last one is one of my favorites from the session! She has the best smile AND eyes...GORGEOUS!!



Josey, thank you so much for asking me to take your Senior Pictures! I had a blast exploring the countryside with you~ I can't wait to hear what you think :)

3 comments: