Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lifestyle | The Holscher Sisters

I have had some great fun photographing families during the Christmas break! This photo session was a chance for all of the Holscher sisters to have some fun while making some memories as a suprise for their mother on Christmas eve...These girls did a wonderful job sneaking around planning a special Christmas eve dinner and we created a slide show of images from their session that was to be played for her as an added bonus! You can view it HERE! I was so excited to be a part of their project~

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

The next two photos were originally inspired by the infamous Beatles photo...

but when I showed my sister the slide show she told me that the Dixie Chicks had a very similar photograph for one of their albums...how ironic?! That definately wasn't planned, but pretty cool that the song that they choose for the slide show was "Landslide" by the Dixie Chicks!


Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

I had such a blast with these girls! Although the weather was pretty rough..Super cold and WINDY, I really feel like we got some wonderful photographs of them and created some great memories for them to have forever...

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Well, needless to say, with the weather not on our side we decide to head for warmth and a little comfort in the form of caffiene! Coffee Grounds is a coffee shop located in downtown Terre Haute and provided us with exactly what we were looking for...hot coffee!! The shop also provided a vivid background for some candid sister moments...I love the color in contrast to our very "wintery" moments in the previous photographs...It really makes it seem like we had a jolt of caffiene to warm ourselves up~

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

Holscher Sisters

I'm really looking forward to working with these girls in the future...I have the honor of photographing Megan's wedding in October of 2008 and I just know it will be a blast...I already feel like I'm becoming part of the family. You can view Megan and Mark's engagement slide show HERE and a previous post about their future wedding HERE...

Thanks so much girls...I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. I love this pictures! Beautiful girls and very beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete