Monday, December 10, 2007

Lifestyle | Ashley & Andrew

Here are some shots from a family photo shoot that I did for Ashley and Andrew Thomas...Ashley and I were both worried that because they are so close in age that it would come off as a couple rather than brother and sister, so we kept the mood fun...and quick because it was FREEZING outside! Their intention for the photo shoot was a Christmas gift for their mother...I think mom would be proud!

Brother & Sister


Like I said earlier, our session was shorter than normal...just enought time to get some nice head shots and a few of them together, so I'm only posting a few of my favorite images...I just wanted everyone to see how HOT they both are!! Beautiful smiles too!!

Ashley Thomas

Andrew Thomas

Do you guys remember the movie "Sixteen Candles"?
...Doesn't Andrew look just like Jake Ryan?!

No comments:

Post a Comment