Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Roxy Girls | Carrie

DANGER!

Hottie Ahead!?

I have really been riding the fence about posting boudoir images on my blog. To keep a long story short, I have decided to (selectively share, with the clients permission of course!!) some images so that you are aware of the range of my available services :-)

I truly love photographing boudoir sessions....It is a chance for my clients to really glow and feel beautiful in front of the camera~ The sessions are always laid back and feature the aspects of themselves that THEY feel are the most beautiful...form & figure...a gorgeous smile...a sense of mystery...bold and colorful!...The possibilities are endless and I love that if I wanted to shoot the same location again and again that I would get a different result with each client!

The following images were shot at the McKinley Bed & Breakfast in Brazil Indiana (more on them in another post...they are such fabulous hosts!)...the goal was to go for a moody and mysterious feel...how do you think we did??

















No comments:

Post a Comment