Friday, December 12, 2008

Engagement | Sara & Chris

Sara and I have known each other FOREVER! I was so happy to find out that Chris and her were engaged and that I would be shooting the big day!!! They are so sweet with each other and a blast to hang out with...I think we were laughing the entire time!

The E-Session was conveniently schedule at a time where we could include many elements of the year....summer, fall, fun...you know!

Here are some of my favorites! I love that they let me do "my thing" and that they absolutely loved the images!! {The jumping photo is for fun because Chris is a good foot taller than Sara!!}





























FYI, Sara is an AMAZING culinary genius!! If you attended the open house at our studio you were able to sample the tasty goodness first-hand, but if not, you can still indulge in her talents by supporting her newly started business of creating custom wedding cakes and goodies. We are currently working on creating a website that features all of her work! Stay tuned for that....but if you are interested in a GREAT cake person for your wedding or event in the Terre Haute area, let me know and I will get you the info!

5 comments:

  1. these are really good! i love the last one =) looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the throwing the leaves in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is she gonna do her cake for her own wedding??
    great fall pictures..love the "jumping" pose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont see a Sat post? :(
    Maybe its hiding? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How SERIOUSLY creepy... it really was hiding... it just showed up :)

    ReplyDelete