Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lifestyle | Erika & Dustin

This is a fun session shot at the end of fall this year! I met Ericka & Dustin at Deming park for a romantic shoot! Deming park is a very popular place for photo sessions! I just love it there because of the variety....I really enjoy the challenge of trying to make each session unique from the others that I shoot there so everyone will have their own personalized photo session!

We found a very fun little brook for them to walk along and the bushes were beautiful with the bright red berries!

















The sky was AMAZING that day!! I just LOVE this little series of them together :-)











Erika & Dustin you guys are the cutest! It looks like we may be shooting again in the future!! (Erika caught me on a day that I didn't post!) Lucky girl!!

2 comments:

  1. i always love those types of photos where the light shines and the people are dark. you probably have some schmancy way of describing it.. haha but i don't. anyways..great pics.. i also like the ones where the trees have color on them.. they really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks (again) for doing our pictures. they turned out so good. we can't wait to have another session with you!

    ReplyDelete