Saturday, December 6, 2008

Engagement | Brittany & Johnathon

Brittany & Johnathon (are you proud of me Brittany?? I think I FINALY spelled his name correctly!!)

I can't WAIT for their wedding! April isn't too far off and I know it's going to be full of fun :-) Brittany, Johnathon and I explored downtown Indianapolis and found some amazing spots for their Engagement Session....You will all probably recognize the "Circle"...any other hot spots you recognize??































I'm so lucky to have such great people to work with! And they are cute too!!

7 comments:

  1. great pics!!! :o) Indy has so many cool places that you can get pictures taken in.
    Did you ever go and take those pics at the Indian's Ball field in indy??? I don't ever remember seeing them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your double wedding weekend had you too busy to write a Sunday blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot, yes, you spelled his name right. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fantastic shots--Samanatha, your professionalism really stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittany & Mom,

    I can't even tell you how excited I am for the big day!! Thanks so much for your comments on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete