Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Upcoming Events!

Bridal Expo hosted by WTHI at St. Mary of the Woods College
Saturday January 3, 2009 :: 10am-2pm
Sunday January 4, 2009 :: 11am-3pm
Cost = FREE

Bridal Showcase featuring many local area vendors to serve your event and wedding planning needs. Come by to check out my booth...I'm so excited about it!!

I will be showcasing my work as well as designs/concepts for custom Save-The-Date & Thank You cards, Guest Sign-In Options and Groom's Gifts (Boudoir sessions - The Roxy Girls).

Bridal Expo hosted by Tribune Star at the Hulman Center
Sunday February 8, 2009 :: Noon-5pm
Cost = $5

Bridal Showcase featuring many local area vendors to serve your event and wedding planning needs. I will be showcasing my work as well as designs/concepts for custom Save-The-Date & Thank You cards, Guest Sign-In Options and Groom's Gifts (Boudoir sessions - The Roxy Girls)...In addition to these items I will have my BRAND new sample wedding albums! I'm SO excited to show them off!!

The Tribune Star will be publishing coupons for the admittance fee. I will also have a sets of tickets to give away for FREE entry! Please let me know if you would like a set of tickets so you can attend this event~ I'm happy to send them your way!!


Honeymoon Workshop at Sycamore Farms
hosted by Stefanie Pichonnat {AAH Travel} & Samantha McGranahan {The Roxy Studio}
Monday January 19, 2009 :: 7pm-8:30pm {Hor'dourves will be served}
Cost = FREE {limit of 10 attendants}

Stefanie from AAH Travel and I are connecting to offer you a Workshop designed to making your honeymoon and vacation travels fun and stress-free. Whether you are planning to go on an exotic trip to a tropical island or staying close to home, our goal is to help you make the most of your romantic get-away! We will be focusing on preparing you to travel comfortably to the destination of your choice and how to take the best pictures on your vacation! This will be a laid-back and fun evening designed to assist you with your questions and needs....no selling, just fun!

2 comments:

  1. Boo, you posted!! lol
    I was hoping to catch you & maybe win a free session I could give as a Christmas gift since I'm leaving... sadness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh! I definately want to go to the Hulman Center show again this year! I had such good luck last year finding awesome vendors (AKA, YOU!). I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete