Thursday, December 4, 2008

Engagement | Lindsay & Jeff

Lindsey & Jeff are so fun (I know it seems that I say that about every couple, I guess I just have the best luck of working with GREAT people!!)....We shot their E-Session in Indianapolis at White River State Park on the Canal....We were able to explore Indy from every angle....Here are a few of my favorites!



An Indianapolis Skyline Kiss...



















This one's for mom ;-)





Wedding Images coming soon :-) (They both looked FANTASTIC!!)

6 comments:

  1. The "park bench" made me a bit teary! Call me a fool but I love that in a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I know Lindsey...if you're reading this, did you go to Indiana State? It's going to bother me until I figure out how I know that face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!!! The park bench ones are my fave... that park looks really nice... i never knew indy had a place like that until i saw it in some pics last year.. i really need to go up there... it looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely went to Indiana State. Graduated in '05 with a Legal Studies major. Might I know you, Nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the one that's black & white, their backs to the camera.. it's the third from the bottom. It's simple, it's intimate, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete