Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Engagement | Heather & Zach

I can't tell you how EXCITED I am for Heather & Zach's wedding! Their Engagement Session was so much fun!!

We shot in their session in Marshall, Illionis, WHICH is where they just recently bought a house! (how exciting!!) We explored all over....at the football field (HUGE Colt's fans!), at their new home & around the downtown square....Here are a few of my favorites from the session! I just LOVE some of the fun spots we found together!



























I can't wait to shoot again in Marshall for the wedding! Any favorite spots that we should shoot for the wedding?? :-)

3 comments:

  1. huge colts fans and they live in illinois?? hmm...
    hehe good pics...can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures, the one with the dog especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colts pictures!

    ReplyDelete