Thursday, December 11, 2008

Share the LOVE...



Cans for Comments is still going until Friday December 12th @ Midnight! Don't forget to "make your donation" to the Terre Haute Lighthouse Mission by commenting on ANY post here on the blog...There are tons of lonely posts here, and I'm sure they would like some lovin'

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far....25 non-perishable food items will be donated at this point! How much more can we get over the next 25 hours?? 50, 75, 100? The sky is the limit!

Don't be shy.... every comment is making a difference :-)

8 comments:

  1. thats a good picture...

    do you have all your christmas shopping done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add a can for me and if you get a sec drop by my blog so I can add one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment for a good cause. My sister loved the post with ring shots a few days ago. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that's our picture, hehe. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please throw in a box of Annie's Organic Shells & Cheese for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for caring and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tis the season! Go cans!! It's such a good feeling to help others out!

    ReplyDelete