Monday, December 22, 2008

Studio Session | Mila {Christmas}

Let's get one thing straight....Mila is one tough cookie!



She digs Alvin.



Presents.







Sponge Bob Ornaments.



And is pretty much the cutest little girl I've ever seen!









I'm so happy I got to see Carrie and Mila again! I've photographed Mila MANY times in the past and it truly is crazy how fast they grow up!!

Beginning in 2009, I plan to offer In-Studio Mini Portrait Sessions...I already have some very cool backdrops on their way....Make sure to sign up for the Newsletter to be notified when the sessions will begin booking!

Photo Friends, How about that BOKEH, eh?

3 comments:

  1. love them! ...and look at her!! shes a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn how to do that! You should check out www.dropitmodern.com for some great backdrops! They ROCK!

    ReplyDelete