Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Roxy Girls | Pin Up Art

I am proud to announce the release of my new website...

www.theroxygirls.com

Most of you probably already know about my obsession with anything vintage... whether it be furniture, clothing or photographs! I get many requests for boudoir and classic 'girly' photography session and I wanted to create a website dedicated to the vintage side of boudoir photography and the classic Pin-Up! Below are a few additional sample images...













I just love how this style of photography can bring out the beauty of a woman, her personality and figure without requiring the model to reveal too much! I truly believe that this is a timeless way to capture classic beauty and create a piece of art! The images created have an innocent flirtatious nature while still maintaining the vision of a strong and confident woman! I love it~

Individual sessions can be booked as well as Pin-Up tour dates. Available dates and cities are listed on the website so that you can begin making preparations for your session! Vintage hair and make-up styling is provided by professional artists to give girls the ultimate pampered experience!

Please contact me with any questions you may have or to book your session...I can't wait to meet the girls that have expressed interest so far...I know there is a little Pin-Up in everyone out there....Don't be shy~

No comments:

Post a Comment