Friday, February 22, 2008

Attention Brides!

Better late than never!

February 23 & 24
Simple to Elegant Open House


Jeanette from Simple to Elegant is hosting an Open House at her location on Third Street in Terre Haute, Indiana...I just found out about it yesterday, so I do apologize for not letting you know earlier....

If you can, I would highly suggest checking out the event. Simple to Elegant has coordinated many weddings that I have photographed and they always do a great job of organizing the events and have wonderful options for decorations and vendors you can use! You will be able to see a lot of work done by Jeanette and her staff and they can help you plan the perfect wedding day!

I have a composite print of some of my wedding images hanging in her shop...but for those of you who may not be able to make it out on such short notice...here is a preview of what I'm displaying at her location!



I will be popping in on Sunday to see what's happening...I hope to see some of you there~ If you do make it out, make sure to let them know I sent you that way!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment