Monday, February 18, 2008

Lifestyle | Major Family

This post is a collection of small sets from the Major's Family portrait session...We were able to grab some fun shots at Deming Park in Terre Haute on a day when the weather was in our favor, which can be a difficult task with it being a Midwest winter~ The weather is so unpredictable!



I had fun meeting all of the people in the Major's Family! (I think the head count was 26~)...I chose some great shots from our session to show that I do take traditional portraits~ From my past few posts, some may begin to wonder ;-) Hopefully this will put your mind at ease if you are searching for a nice formal family photo!



I get to take this cute couple's wedding photos this summer! Yay~ I love how my job is like a family tree! If I made a map of my clients, that is exactly what it would look like~



And of course, a few fun shots~



No comments:

Post a Comment