Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lifestyle | Lori & Craig

Here is another set of images of a couple that is NOT engaged, however, Lori & Craig are happily married~ AND are expecting their first child this summer!

I'm so excited that they are having a baby! Now Lincoln will have a buddy to teach everything he has learned in his 11 months of life!...The other day I was counting how many of my friends are pregnant at the moment, and I came up with 5! I think that's a lot...and it's so exciting! I can't wait for all of the new babies to arrive, I will be so busy taking photos of brand new bundles of joy~







The next few images are really fun...We went to downtown Terre Haute and found a great back alley to get some of these shots...We wanted something very urban and deteriorated...I think it's a great contrast to how gorgeous they both are! Just imagine how adorable a mini-Lori or mini-Craig is going to be!









This last shot is of Lori & Craig's current babies(but not for long!). Their Chihuahuas were so great that day...They gave their photo set a lot of "character"! You can see more images on their slide show HERE~



Congratulations on your pregnancy! I look forward to meeting the new baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment