Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sprout Session | Sprout (3 Months)

Yes~ Scout from the timeless classic "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee...This was a book that Tiffany loved as a child and thus named her baby girl after the lead female character from the book ~ And it's just a super cute name!









Baby Scout is only a few months old and is already showing similarities to the character she was so lovingly named after...Scout was a strong willed and independent girl and I can already see that this new baby is following the same footsteps...or she will once she learns to walk~ She is expressive with her facial movements and determined to get what she wants...you know, milk...diaper changes...and to be held! You see....This is really all she knows at this point!













It was such a fun time photographing Scout and spending time with Tiffany! They are such a great mother/daughter duo and I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of all of the girly stuff they will get to do together as Scout grows up!...Oh and I can't forget to mention Clay~ he wasn't able to be there for the photoshoot, but I'm sure dad will enjoy these preview images of his baby girl!



You can't forget the cute bow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, gosh! Sam, the pictures are so beautiful they literally made me cry! I can't stop looking at them, they are just amazing! I can't thank you enough for taking them!~Tif

    ReplyDelete