Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Studio Project...

First, I'm trying to find the sweet spot as far as photo size for my blog postings...I want to provide a good size image so that viewers can truly enjoy the what they are looking at...So these images are larger than what you are used to seeing...I think just a bit smaller and it will be perfect, but we will go with this size for this post!

Second, these images are a taste of some recent studio work that I have done...The winter months keep me couped up inside, so this is the result...



These are teaser images from a recent photo shoot of Khristina & Tony DeOreo...They are modeling some clothing provided by Fox Motor Sports. There are plans for the images to be used in some way by the store...I'm excited to see what ways they decide to use them...





I met Khristina just before Christmas when she was seeking a unique gift for Tony...She came to me wanting to purchase a photography session for him! Tony is a "stunt" driver and Khristina wanted me to come out to capture him in action! I was happy to be a part of that adventure ~ ...and since that first meeting we have been able to do multiple studio sets together! (Including this fun set for Fox!)

Here is the super cute couple...







These were just a few of my favorites from the shoot...It was hard to narrow them down, there were so many that were great!

AND NOW....for the money shot!

This is to prove to all of those 'naysayers' that, YES I can get a motorcycle in my studio...and YES it will fit on my backdrop! FUN~

(I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I'm always up for a challenge~)



As always...thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: