Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lifestyle | Jess & Brook

Jess & Brook are not officially engaged...I just thought I would throw that out there to begin with...I don't want to be the responsible party for any rumors that may end up circulating~ But I did want to share some images from our photo session!







We took a trip to the grounds of the Terre Haute Country Club to get these great fall shots! The day was perfect for taking outdoor photos...I just love how the colors came out~









We had some great fall leaves to work with too, so I decided to try some panning shots of them walking....I had them walking up and down this little lane to capture some fun motion...How did I do??







And my famous "headless" shot...I don't know why I love them so much! I think a photograph can tell a story even without someone's facial expression...but don't worry...I don't take all of my photos without heads...Just one or two!






Thanks to Jess & Brook for being up for all of my ideas!...a lot of people don't realize, but it's a workout having a photo session with me :) I had them climbing trees and running on hills...but the images were definitely worth it!

I had trouble narrowing the selection down to the images I posted on this blog...I loved them ALL! You can view all of them on their slide show....HERE! enjoy

1 comment:

  1. ha... I see you liked the Jeremy Lawson photo too! These are great!

    ReplyDelete