Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lifestyle | Madeleine (Christmas)

I found out recently that Madeleine is feeling a little under the weather :( It is definately that time of year...I know that I've had a bug the past few days too...Hopefully being able to re-live some family Christmas moments will bring everyone some smiles...I am not the best blogger...I admit....BUT I will try harder to stay current with my postings :)



Julie, Tom and Madeleine invited me to photograph them for some Christmas photos this past year! I had a blast visiting with them~ Julie is the coordinator for The Ohio Building in Terre Haute and we were able to utilize this (amazingly decorated) space as a background for our adventures!



There is just a snipit of MY favorite images here on the blog...You can view more on their slideshow...



There are a lot of exciting things to explore at The Ohio Building...like this wonderful built-in aquarium...



And what little one can pass up a chance to play with a remote? I think it's so funny that children find them so facinating! (I know our remote is one of Lincoln's favorite play things!)





The next two photos are my favorite! In the first one, we are making our best attempt at a "nice" family portrait! No smiles for Madeleine~ So Tom and Julie said...just go with it! Let's do a photo of ALL of us frowning...



I love how Madeleine is not even looking at the camera! She already has a great sense of humor! (I laugh every time I look at this!)




Well I hope that Madeleine gets to feeling better! Have a great weekend and try to stay warm~



Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment