Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy...

Today was such a great day! The Bridal Expo was such a blast...I really had so much fun and it was better than I ever expected!


me.


Top 10 reasons to be happy about the Bridal Expo

10 Smooth set-up of my display at 7am (I was worried it would be too BIG!)

09 I received great encouragement from family and friends that visited me today!

08 Discovering connections with new inquiries and past clients! I love how we are all connected in some way...It's kind of like the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"...I love it!

07 I was able to see many of my current clients as they did some remaining "shopping" around for other vendors...It was great to see them again!

06 I was able to really project my personality and my vision through my display...I had such an overwhelming response! Thank you to everyone who gave Kudos...it was VERY encouraging!)

05 I was able to relax and spend time with my family and friends over dinner afterwards and fill them in on all of the excitement~

04 I successfully introduced my business to the "public"...up until now I have been very fortunate to have a steady flow of work by "word of mouth" (which is wonderful in itself!)

03 Meeting all of the amazing local vendors and discovering new friends in the local wedding industry

02 Meeting so many wonderful and creative brides and grooms and talking about their weddings!

01 I now have a wonderful starting point for my PROJECT


Thanks to everyone that stopped by to talk to me and check out my work! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I hope that we will cross paths again very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it went well!!!! I thought about you all day. Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete