Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wedding | Heather & Barry

Heather and Barry were so much fun! I was able to capture so many images from their wedding that were priceless....They had the largest bridal party I have ever seen (22, including the bride and groom!) and it was a blast!....Their wedding was held at The White Chapel on the campus of Rose Hulman and the reception took place at Idle Creek Golf Course Banquet Center....Both venues were great....we even took Heather and Barry's engagement photos on Rose Hulman's campus, so we were very comfortable with our surroundings by the time the wedding came around!

This is a sample image of their Thank You card...sent out to all of the guests after they returned from their honey moon!



Take a look of the last 2007 wedding I shot! Fun & Winter~ I love my couples!!

Heather & Barry | The Wedding

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha, You're blog is looking awesome. Are there more shots from this wedding? I look forward to seeing more.

    Thanks,

    Kurtis Bowersock

    ReplyDelete