Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Engagement | Heather & Barry


I love shooting engagement sessions! They are the perfect opportunity for me to really get to know the couple before their wedding day...and it really sets us up
for a comfortable experience when the day finally arrives!








Heather and Barry are, yet again, friends from High School...well, Heather is...Barry is new the the picture for me! I've known Heather FOREVER!! I have some vague memories of a summer art school that we both were a part of in elementary school...wow! It seems as though 27 years old is the time to get married for everyone I know! Crazy??



They have had quite a time booking all of the events of their wedding so far and they have just recently settled on a venue. Heather and Barry have chosen to be married in The White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute. This is one of my favorite places to shoot in town. There is a great wall of glass windows overlooking a lake that the stage of the sanctuary is "floating" over. It is absolutely beautiful, especially in the fall!








I love how playful and fun they are together...it made for some great candid shots of them...I can't wait for the wedding!










We also really wanted to shoot some photos at the 24 hour prayer chapel downtown, but as you can see...it really isn't open 24 hours! We missed out on the art on the inside of the building, but I think we made the outside work just as well!



I love the huge red doors...

No comments:

Post a Comment