Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Engagement | Ashli & Jon

Ashli and Jon are getting married in December! I had such a great time photographing them for their engagement photos...We headed over to Anderson Orchard in Mooresville, IN to have a little adventure a few weeks ago and we had a blast!


The orchard was such a great place to spend the day...there was a very wide assortment of fruits and nuts you can pick year round (depending on the time of year). It was fun to go exploring and find some fun and romantic spots to photograph Jon and Ashli...





Jon and Ashli have a wonderful and playful relationship and I think that it really came out in the photos that we took! You can just see that they are having fun and really enjoy each other...They made it really easy for me to capture their personalities with my camera. When we were finished taking photos, Ashli confessed that she was nervous to have her photo taken before we got started but that it was so fun that she loosened up almost immediately and really enjoyed the time we took out of the weekend to capture these moments. I was happy too!!





I just can't get over how great they look! They are just too adorable...I can't wait for their wedding...I just know that all of their photographs will be stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment