Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lifestyle | Smith Family

Let me just begin by saying...I have been crazy busy taking photos~ And I LOVE it!!

Last weekend I had 4 "Smith" photoshoots...(What's a "Smith" photoshoot you ask?) Well, let me explain:

On Saturday I had booked a family session with Smith family #1



This was a fun set that we shot out at St. Mary of the Woods College in Terre Haute, IN. I'll have to say, St. Mary's has one of the most beautiful campuses I've seen...It's very calm and inviting and absolutely gorgeous this time of year.

We had some fun exploring to find out what we could utilize as a family photo setting...and we came up with some really fun shots!




Maycie was a little shy at first, but big brother Tristan was what she needed to bring her out of her shell... and once she started moving we couldn't keep up!





We just couldn't resist getting these shots of the "cool older brother" & "little sis"!



And a little bit of alone time for mom and dad to end our little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment