Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Senior Portraits | Samantha

Samantha Smith and I got together and took some wonderfully fun Senior Portraits! She was a blast - up for all of my funky ideas....

She is a very natural and geniunely sweet person and I think we really got her personality to shine in the photos that we took!

Instead of posting any preview photos on this blog, I have decided to give everyone a preview of my newest feature - The Roxy Studio Slide Show! I will be offering this as a complimentary feature that I feel will set me apart from the other photographers in this area! Portrait sessions will include all photographs and weddings will include all of the "highlight" moments from their day...Slide Shows will be available online (you can purchase a copy on DVD) and you can direct your friends and family to your special web address so that they can enjoy your photos too!
Take a look and let me know what you think of the new feature!


Click here to view Samantha's session!

No comments:

Post a Comment