Friday, October 19, 2007

Lifestyle | Wernz Family

This Smith Family is actually a small section (or pod...the word we used when setting up for our large group shots!) of the Wernz family. I know various members of these families through my journey as a photographer (Greg -black shirt, far left of the first photo - and I used to work together at Galloway's a local photography store and print lab...I think he could be a double for Harrison Ford~Indiana Jones style~!) and the Smith "pod" frequented the coffee shop I worked for as well! So...I have known different members of the larger group for quite a while! I love getting to see old friends:)

This family had a special request for me to do some shots similar to some on my website with a picture frame. We had tons of fun with these shots...There were a few that I was dying to post, but I had to tell myself that they wouldn't be appropriate to post online for all of the world wide web to view!! Haha...you can only use your imagination with this group ~ crazy crazy!!





Here are a few more shots of the "Smith" pod:)

1 comment:

  1. hi I love your "Wernz" pics. I went to school with Terry and Dave! Great work

    ReplyDelete