Thursday, September 13, 2007

Engagement |Elisha & Isaiah...

I'm so happy with the results of this photo shoot! Elisha & Isaiah were awesome...We wandered around downtown Terre Haute and got tons of shots to help tell their love story (which was discussed afterwards over some delicious Mexican food...)



It's crazy how similar their story is to ours! They have known each other since they were little kids...elementary school...they have old photos of them together and knew each other all through out up until the end of high school. It wasn't until after school was over that their romance started to bud and develop into, not only a friendship, but true love ~sigh~






I couldn't resist taking these lens flare photos...I think I ALWAYS seem to take this kind of shot at evening photo shoots! but I love them! and these came out especially 70's style....


No comments:

Post a Comment