Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sprout Session | Harper Grace (Newborn)

Harper Grace is here!

Harper is the daughter of Jessica Medley (I shot some fun photos of Jessie when she was bursting at the seams!) I was so excited to take these photos for them because I hadn't even seen her since she was born...I believe Harper is about 1 month old in these photos...Correct me if I'm wrong Jessie :)





I love love tiny baby details! They really make you appreciate how beautiful and precious life truly is...









I love the "questioning" look on her face! She has no idea what to think of me and my camera~








I promise there was no pinching provoking the next photo! I think Harper was telling us she was done and it was time for a nap!



Thanks to Jessie, Harper and the rest of the family for inviting me into their lives...I have the pleasure of photographing Jessie's sister's wedding this summer and I can't wait to see everyone again...I bet Harper will be so BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment