Monday, January 28, 2008

Lifestyle | Lori & Mbudi

Lori & Mbudi are so much fun!

I have been wanting to do this photoshoot for SO LONG~ I love how the images came out....







Mbudi is a bartender here in Terre Haute (Simrell's & Wims) and I've had this idea brewing for sometime now...I love that they were up for anything I asked~ I hope his boss doesn't see these...I don't think they are allowed to stand on the pool tables ;)

View more of their set here www.theroxystudio.com/LoriAndMbudi

Disclaimer
Mbudi picked the song for the slide show...I know it is not the most "romantic" choice ...I know, I know....out of the millions of other songs he could have picked!!...but he is a HUGE Gun's N Roses Fan and it totally fits them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the image on the pool table! What can I say...Welcome to the Jungle.

    ReplyDelete