Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sprout Session | North (3 Months)

Baby North's 3 Month Sprout Session was shot over the summer in Indianapolis at Holliday Park.

At first, he wasn't too into the idea of being hot and outdoors....but with a little bit of coaxing....he perked right up!









Yay! Happy boy :-)





Some time with mom & dad...







Oh, did I mention the WHOLE family was there....The Grandparents AND the Great-Grandparents! We had to take advantage of this occasion and get the whole family involved! {They are such a wonderful family!! I love spending time with them!!}













Play Time....They swear he likes this...







haha....He still looks happy!



Back to the house for some family time :-)









One for fun!



I can't wait to see you guys again on Sunday for North's 6 month Session!! I hear rumor that North & Ender (the family dog) will be wearing maching sweaters for a Christmas shot! So fun!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the baby in the air picture. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ).
    i think this contest is a bit overly ambitious?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes....It definetly IS a challenge!! {for me}

    Lyndi....email me so we can chat about your session :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love in this session it incorporated the ENTIRE family...not just mom and dad and baby... love the pics... and where was your friday post???

    ReplyDelete