Monday, July 7, 2008

Sprout Session | North (Newborn)

Levi and I have been friends with Alan & Bridgett for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time! Seriously....I think out of all of the friends that we still see regularly, they would definelty win the prize! Which must mean they are GREAT friends :-)

Alan & Bridgett recently welcomed their baby boy, North, into the world....so we packed up the car and headed to Bloominton to get a look at this kid!

I promise that I don't pinch kids during a photo session!!



Mama...


Papa...


Both sets of Grandparents were present at the hospital to spend time with the new baby! There was a lot of love in the room...not to mention, Levi and I are so happy that Lincoln will now have a buddy to teach some bad habits too :-)





I always get a kick out of seeing what images are the favorites of the families that I photograph....It was fun tonight to read Bridgett's Blog and see that she posted some images from our visit...I admire that she posts regularly (something I need to work on!) and I have fun watching their family adventures too!...Check out her post about our photo session! Here :-)

1 comment:

  1. what a cute baby! : )
    i love the pictures that you took at the hospital--i actually cried when i saw the slide-show that you sent us because i was so happy.
    since alan and i had both forgotten to bring our camera with us to the hospital, we had 0 pictures from his first few days/our time at the hospital. we're so grateful to have the ones that you took--they're amazing.
    you're so talented--he was such a screaming, red mess during your visit, with our room being 100 degrees--you'd never know it in those photos though.
    thank you SO MUCH. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete