Friday, July 11, 2008

R.I.P.

My cell phone died last night....officially.

She had been on her last leg for quite some time now....I was hoping for her to last until January when my contract with Sprint expires so I could make a smooth switch to AT&T and get one of those shiny new iPhones that everyone keeps telling me about ;-)

If you need to reach me by phone, please call me and LEAVE ME A MESSAGE so I know that you called....I do have a back up on it's way (thank goodness for phone insurance!) and I WILL be able to check my messages until then (thanks to Levi's trusty cell) ... but if you call with no message, I will never know :-)

You can always email me at info@theroxystudio.com if you have any questions needing answered!

I apologize for the down time with my phone....I will be back up and running asap! But please do not hesitate to contact during the down time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam,

    Your timing couldn't be better with the new 3G coming out today. I feel an iphone in your future....

    ReplyDelete