Thursday, June 26, 2008

Megan & Chris | E-Session

WARNING! Cuties ahead! For real...this couple has got it goin' on!



Megan & Chris are so fun! We started out their engagement session at their home...which is a new investment for this soon to be married couple! It's in a great neighborhood on the east side of Terre Haute and it was fun to explore their property and home with them & their pup!













Art by friend and florist Jenny Morse (more on her in a later post!)



After spending some time at their home, we took a short drive to St. Mary of the Wood's College. It is one of my favorite locations for lifestyle session of all kinds....their are plenty of great spots for outdoor images and some very lovely buildings containing classic architecture...there is a little bit of everything out there and it's a VERY popular wedding venue as well!

So, we just went exploring....here are some of my favorites~



























I told you they were cute!

Megan & Chris, I'm really looking forward to shooting with you again in the fall! Enjoy your summer and I'll see you soon~

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!! those hurt soooo good! I'm loving the ones out at St. Mary's (great idea, I've never shot on their grounds before). My favorite is definitely the last.

    ReplyDelete