Sunday, June 1, 2008

Professional Profile | In A Flux

Here is a quick preview of some commercial work for a local Jewelry Designer here in Terre Haute...



Gretchen Kraut is the creator of these "wonderful goods & finery"...I was able to examine her pieces up close while photographing them, and I truly am a fan of her work!

She combines traditional glass bead making and metal work to create each custom piece...and for some pieces she uses dyed wool that came from her very own sheep! I love the attention to detail and how she incorporates vintage imagery in her pendant necklaces....I can't wait to see someone walking on down the street wearing a piece of her jewelry! It definitely has a distinct look and quality that will be recognizable~

Once her website is up and running, I will be sure to pass on the contact info...but until then, enjoy a little sneak peek~

No comments:

Post a Comment