Thursday, June 19, 2008

Engagement Session | Ashley & Noel

I had so much fun exploring Chicago with Ashley & Noel! We shot their E-Session over Memorial weekend, so the city was buzzing with people (as per usual, I know) and the weather could not have been more perfect!!

Noel was prepared with a very detailed itinerary!



So now the fun begins....Can you guess all of the sites we visited?? (Some of them may be tricky!!)







I told you people were buzzing!















More buzzing! (I love the Sailors on the Left~)











This is where they met! Samah...


And we're out!


Ashley & Noel, I'm looking forward to working with you again at the wedding! Thank you so much for being such great tour guides! I had a blast~

Note:: Leave some comments w/locations that we visited by June 30 (@ Midnight)...I have a special gift for the person who gets the most correct!

And if you need more images to help you figure it out...Watch their Slide Show!

2 comments:

  1. Very! Very! Very Nice!!! these are amazing. I can't get over the sharpness of the 7th one from the top. Well done, Mam, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look again to try and guess, but the last time I was in Chicago I was 12! LOL These are awesome photographs, Samantha. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete