Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is almost here....I thought it would be appropriate to talk about the special parts of my life that I'm most thankful for!


My husband... (unfortunately because of the pictures from my phone, Levi looks a bit like an Oompa Loompa! haha....he's still cute!!)
photo-3

Messy haired baby...
photo-4

Real Hacienda!
photo

Cuddling (Even when they're sick!)
photo-1

Having my dream job...
photo-2

I'm thankful for SOOO much more than I could ever list here....My supportive family, the most wonderful clients I could ever ask for, the GREATEST friends on EARTH and the opportunity to do what I love!!

What are YOU thankful for??

3 comments:

  1. awww. I love it! I am thankful for great, fun, talented friends, cute babies, and wonderful blogs to see. : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely family. :o) is that the at&t store your husband is in? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. why yes it is!! First official iPhone picture :-)

    ReplyDelete