Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Roxy Girls | Amanda

Here is another FABULOUS session from The Roxy Girls....Amanda rocked out the camera with her super HOT outfit (with perfect red accents) and I experimented a bit with some new post-processing techniques for a vintage look!

The Lincoln Continental was the perfect set for this session! ( a huge thanks and shout out goes to Sharene for letting us borrow it for the shoot!)

Enjoy the fun images from Amanda's session and while you are at it, check out the new Roxy Girls website...
www.theroxygirls.com













































6 comments:

  1. Great shots! She has beautiful eyes! Love the pops of red. (I think I need a pair of red shoes. . . . )

    Nicole M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that car! looks like they take very good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series! One of these days I want to look into doing this type of session. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog reader showed me you had a new post for today about the roxy girls..but i came here and its not here. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel like a complete stalker, noticing you didn't update today, well yesterday!
    tsk, tsk, samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ericka! I missed it by just a few minutes!! Let me know what you want to do for your Lifestyle Session!!

    A deal's, a deal!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete