Sunday, October 26, 2008

Senior Portraits | Katie

Katie! So fun !! We met through a Senior Session that I shot back last year....Thanks Josey!!

Katie and I explored the campus of St. Mary-of-the-Woods College in West Terre Haute. The campus is GORGEOUS and was the perfect setting to capture Katie in....

Enjoy some of my favorites from her session!











































I love your images Katie! I can't wait to see which ones are your favorites~ Enjoy your Senior Year at West Vigo!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent photos, Samantha. Katie has a sincere, natural smile.

    Good luck at your Open House tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's beautiful! i looove those red shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a phone call today... when I answered I could hear someone crying on the other end.. I said "oh my gosh..who is this are you okay?" they were crying and said "I'm Sam's Blog...i've been neglected..please help me!!"

    haha :o) So i promised your lonely, neglected blog I'd send you a message begging you to please update... I know you've been busy taking lots of pics.. now lets see em!!!

    ReplyDelete