Friday, October 3, 2008

Don't Box Me In | Seeing Red...

So excited that one of my images was chosen for consideration on the Don't Box Us In website! DBUI is an amazing website dedicated to showcasing new ideas, wonderful photographers and visual artists that are taking shooting to the next level! I'm so happy that I have an image on there up for consideration for this contest!

This image of Amanda (Post to follow soon w/ more images and details!!) is up for the title of "Seeing Red"....



There were approximately 90 wonderful images that were entered in the pool to be narrowed down to the top 20 by the judges....Now it is YOUR turn to VOTE for the winner!


Here's how you can VOTE!
1. Visit the website www.dontboxusin.com.
2. Scroll down through the top 20 images (mine is the last one! #20)
3. Choose your favorite image number (maybe it's number 20? I don't know~).
4. Click on VOTE!

I can't wait to see the results!

(Have a happy Friday everyone!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment