Sunday, October 26, 2008

Senior Portraits | Rachael

Rachael had some great ideas for her Senior Portrait Session! I was so excited to visit her at home while she made some sushi to start things off...yum! I felt like I was sitting in the food network kitchen while they were filming their next hip show!!

We shot some fun images around her home and neighborhood and we eventually made our way to downtown Terre Haute and explored some fun spots....we hit the top of the parking garage and found some fun textures and graffiti to play with....Here are a few of my favorites from her session....



















































Rachael! You were such a blast to shoot with :-) I'm so happy that you and your parents love your pictures....I sure do~

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh Samantha, you have such an open mind and are so creative! Every one of my friends who saw my pictures were dying to get your information.

    It was so fun to work with you that it felt more like I was out on the town with a close friend shooting fun pictures. :)

    They're so great and professional, I brag about you all the time.

    Keep it up. I love ALL OF IT. :)

    ReplyDelete