Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Senior Portraits | Emily

Emily rocked the camera this weekend for her Senior Portrait Session! I had such a blast with her!!

She is a Senior at Terre Haute South High School and is making a mark in the local art community! I love her pizazz and love for anything and everything vintage ~ We clicked immediately and had so much fun exploring downtown Terre Haute looking for new locations to shoot some fun images!

I had been eyeing this blue wall for some time now and lucky for us that we headed that way....they were painting over it!?







Check out her awesome outfit!...I love her eclectic style!!









I had also been eyeing this fun wall! Perfect setting for someone with so much personality~








Next, we headed to the Art Reach studio located on 7th & Wabash.... Art Reach is a fabulous organization that nurtures art in many forms (painting, sculpture, poetry & more!) for students and is headed by artist Jack Fox.

It was very fun to see this space again, because they are located in my old studio space! How crazy is that?! It looks so great with everyone's art all over the walls and projects in process...









This is SOOOO Emily!



Emily also teaches Yoga! She had some ideas to strike a few poses in the park....I love it!





And some happy spinning smiles~



Emily! I hope you enjoy your preview :-) You were so much fun and the rest of your images will be online in just a few days! I can't wait to hear what you think!! You ROCK!!

2 comments:

  1. great pics.. i LOVE that blue wall... what color did they paint over it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you!! thanks sam! hehe

    ReplyDelete