Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sprout Session | Kristin + Baby 'C' (Maternity)

Less than 3 weeks to go for Kristin!

I could not believe how well she was moving about with all of my requests to sit on the floor, lay on your back, etc. etc.! She was AWESOME!! I wanted to make sure that she didn't do anything to make her the least bit uncomfortable! I was totally jealous of how amazing she looked (with only 4 weeks to go!) and how comfortable she moved about!! Kristin you ROCK!!








After our mini indoor session, we headed outdoors with Codee! Daddy-to-be!

Again, I can't tell you how much I love Indiana with all of it's bean fields and scenery....We were right in the middle of it all and had to take advantage!





Aww...the other baby~



GORGEOUS!!











Kristin & Codee! First, Congratulations on your new baby! Second, you call me as soon as he's here! I can't wait to meet him, I just know he's going to be beautiful!!

Best Wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment