Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Photobooth

Michelle & Jared had such a great wedding!! (Post to follow shortly!) They made a special request for a Photo Booth, which by the way...Photo Booths are becoming all the rage! (I LOVE it!) It was so much fun! All of the guests really got into it!! In addition to all of the other hand-made elements that Michelle incorporate into her wedding day, she (and her gals) made a collection of Mustaches for guests to sport while getting their photos taken! So funny!!

So enjoy the Photo Booth preview and let me know what you think!!




This one was just too funny not to show on it's own!! I'm thinking....Family Christmas Card!!

evie & family

4 comments:

  1. That is hysterical!! I can imagine that you were laughing the entire time. What a fabulous series Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoot is by far, one of my faves! What an outgoing couple! Well done, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work as usual. I laughed the whole time. Perfect music too!
    Will these be up on pictage? I know we'll be swamped with requests to buy prints from our fam and friends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Photo booth rental Metairie

    ReplyDelete