Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Professional Profile | Harriett's Bake Shop

Recently I was hired by the wonderful Shelby Clinkenbeard to photograph some of her wonderfully delicious treats for a new website and promo material!

All I can say is YUMTOWN!! (that phrase has been copyrighted by me by the way! I think I said is a baaaagillion times while I was shooting all of these yummies!!)

Shelby is the owner. baker. dreamer of "Harriette's Bake Shop" located in Clinton Indiana. She specializes in tasty treats for events (think showers, birthday jams & wedding goodies buffets!) and delivers to Terre Haute and the surrounding areas.















Harriett's also offers a full menu of Espresso drinks and offers Organic Fair Trade Coffee provided by Equal Exchange!







I love that Shelby was up for some creative and 'artistic' shots...I really love the above three coffee images!!

If you are interested in getting more info about Harriett's Bake Shop, you can contact Shelby at ::

(765) 828-0999
harriettsbakeshop@hotmail.com

or stop in for a visit @ 460 N. 9th in Clinton Indiana!

2 comments:

  1. oh my....i just ate a chocolate brownie but after seeing these pics i am hungry again. hehe
    i may have to find my way to clinton one day and try these delicious looking treats out.
    love the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriett's has the best food/coffee around! I went there on Monday and had an iced coffee. Yummo!! I saw your photographs there, Sam. Excellent work, as always.

    ReplyDelete