Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sprout Session | Jay (1 Year)

Baby Jay is now a year old! How exciting!!

I love shooting Lifestyle Sessions in the clients home, especially when it revolves around the 'Sprout' of the family! It's warm and cozy and familiar and it ALWAYS makes for great and natural expressions!!



Jay was having a bit of a rough day because he was teething, so the beginning of the session was a lot of cuddles and hugs...



Even though Baby Jay was not very happy about getting his picture taken at the beginning (obviously!) his parents ADORE this picture! It was a bit of a stretch for me to include this in their proof sets because a lot of parents only want the cute-cuddly-smiley images to remember their growing child...I just loved it and thought that it was a great memory and when I showed it to Jay's parents and family, Jay's mom said..."That's exactly what he looks like when he's upset!"....(Plus, I thought it was ADORABLE too!)



Yay! Happy Family :-)









I love living in the Midwest! Great 'country' backdrops everywhere you turn....Especially with the Peterson Family~ Dad farms for a living and had a few special request of his own! Corn fields, tractors and overalls!













Baby Jay & Family!! I had so much fun shooting with you! I hope that we can do it some time again in the near future! Maybe we need to think about creating some fun Christmas cards for this year??

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

2 comments:

  1. the corn fields & tractor pictures are MY FAVE!! soo cute. and they are such a beautiful family.. the pictue of him with the tractor makes me think of like an image on the front of a hallmark card. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to HS with Daddy! Love the pics!!! He's sooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete