Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Despite the fact that I have been WICKED sick over the past week....I was able to spend time with friends on New Year's Eve!!!

My BFF, Angelia can down from Chicago....



New Year's day was actually the treat though....One of Levi's Christmas gifts was a Paella pan, straight from Spain! Anyone that knows us KNOWS that Levi loves to cook....this was his second attempt at paella....first one was great, second one was perfect!! but I don't think it was the pan! haha! He just knows what he's doing! I'm convinced he should have went to culinary school, not Industrial Design! haha....

goof ball!



More party time images in a future post, for now, I'm off to bed to rest for the weekend!

St. Mary's Bridal Show starts tomorrow!

You coming???

3 comments:

  1. MMM!!, this make me hungry...that is one good looking pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Angelia are two hott ... you-know-whats! (Keeping it PG) Hehehe! And Levi isn't bad either. Hahaha. :-)

    ReplyDelete